Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: 27. April 2024, 13:09

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 7 Beiträge ] 
 Jack and Gaby (Bulgaria) 
Autor Nachricht
Beitrag Jack and Gaby (Bulgaria)
Hello to all again!

Jack and Gaby are my two foster cats. Jack is at home for almost 3 years and Gaby only for 8 months. Jack was born with cerebellar hypoplasia which means he walks like a duck, often falls, then stands up again. Jack is 3 year old, vaccinated, castrated. Extremely affectionate to people! Just loves them! Knows his name and when called, comes immediately. Also, extremely playful, active and of those type of super energetic cats. He must be always entertained. He moves very fast and runs also very fast. He is a very special and affectionate young man. No problem with using toilet! The only problem is that his games are a little rough and his temper is a little wild so he does not like all cats. He usually chases females ones. The only exeption is Gaby - he just loves her. Jack is living in my home for too long an as sad as i would be, i know i must let him find his real home.

Gaby is about 7 months old. She was found in a hole on the ground when she was only 2 months old. She had fallen there maybe and stayed there for several days. That affected her very much. The stress and the fear for such a small cat was too big. And she is still very reserved to people. When i hold her in my arm, she does not try to escape, does not bite ot scratch but does not enjoy it too. She loves Jack and often seeks him to play or cuddle. Gaby is vaccinated but not yet castrated. She is very elegant, slim and beautiful girl. With a little patience, i believe she can become as affectionate, as Jack.

Gaby has a trauma on her back leg that is likely to stay permanent. We must go for a final visit to the clinic to say whether this trauma will be there forever. The trauma is actually a slight limping with her back leg. Almost unnoticable. Of course, that does not bother her at all.

They can be adopted together and separately. I would be happy if they can stay together.

Here are photos and some very old videos:

This is Jack:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Gaby:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

They both do not mind against dogs.

And some old videos to demonstrate how Jack walks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8vQ8Qm_Zk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61qCv4ssd2g&feature=player_embedded
[email protected]

10. März 2011, 11:02
Beitrag Re: Jack and Gaby (Bulgaria)
Jack is urgently looking for a home. I can`t take care of him anymore. He must be alone animal in the household because i do not know whether he will accept other cats. Right now he is living with 5 more cats in my home and he chases and teases 3 of them. As a result of this long term torture to my cats, my oldest cat is very very sick and perhaps will die one of these days. I really can`t forgive myself for putting her through this by keeping Jack so long.

I must rehome him as soon as possible. I am desperate and i ask for your help. Please help me spread Jack`s story. He is very affectionate towards people, very active and playful. He is also very easily scared so i do not think he will be appropriate company for small children.

Jack has a microchip, vaccinated regularly, castrated and even has a certificate for the rabies antibodies (in case of rehoming in the UK).

Please, help us unglücklich

29. Oktober 2011, 14:41
Jack and Gaby are in Vienna, Austria in a foster home (Pflegehaus) and are available for adoption. They are still very scared...I miss them terrible and i am so worried that they are stressed. If someone would like to consider adopting them, they can be found here - http://forum.animalhope-nitra.at/thread.php?threadid=16650

30. Januar 2012, 18:38
Jack and Gaby came back to Bulgaria. I did not approve of the foster home where they were - there were 4 dogs, 1 cat and one special cat. Jack and Gaby were isolated in the office and i did not want them to live like that without any guarantee of adoption.
So, i took them back and now we search again for a new home but this time - a normal home where they can be members of the family.

27. April 2012, 10:32
I will not lose hope that these two great cats will find a true and beautiful home together where they will be loved and take care of.
Jack and Gaby are still in a need of a forever home.

14. Juni 2012, 20:27
Admin

Can you tell me the name oft the foster home in vienna? Love, Reni

15. Juni 2012, 06:19
Profil Website besuchen
Dear Reni,

I asked the organization to return Jack and Gaby here because the foster home offered conditons that were unacceptable to me. Those are cats that need regular attention and the foster parent had 4 dogs, 1 cat that does not get along with other cats and another cat. As a result Jack and Gaby were isolated first in the bathroom then in a separate room. And that is not what i wanted for them.

So, they are back in Bulgaria.

And here are two videos of Jack showing just how much attention and love he has for humans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lRXGUyLZ6fE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q1-VBZTuIAA

26. Juni 2012, 18:34
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 7 Beiträge ]