Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: 27. April 2024, 18:46

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 23 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
 Deaf male "angora" cat - Bulgaria 
Autor Nachricht
Beitrag Re: Deaf male "angora" cat - Bulgaria
Puhcho got worse. He will be operated on Monday. Please, keep your fingers crossed for him. The operation is a very complex one and there is no guarantee that he will manage to survive the operation. His condition deteriorated very much in the last week. I understand there are people from Austria who want to adopt him but i do not have any contact of them. Please, if you read here, write to me, so that i can explain what is happening with that poor cat.

12. Juni 2011, 13:28

habe den text übersetzt aber verstehen kann ich das ganze nicht. was ist nun mit dem armen ??? versteht einer von euch diese info ?

Liebe Grüße
Else

12. Juni 2011, 13:49

sie schreiben: puhcho geht es schlechter. er wird am montag operiert. wir sollen die daumen gedrueckt halten. es ist eine sehr komplexe operation und keiner weiss, ob er sie ueberleben wird. sein zustand hat sich rapide verschlechtert letzte woche.
ich weiss, es gibt in oesterreich menschen die ihn adoptieren moechten, aber ich habe keinerlei kontakt zu ihnen. bitte, wenn diejenigen es hier lesen, bitte schreibt mir, damit ich erklaeren wann, was mit dem armen kater passiert ist.

das ist die uebersetzung. sie bittet wohl um hilfe, damit sie den zukuenftigen adoptanten nachricht geben kann. anscheinend hat sie keine adresse von denen.
@reni: kannst du ihr mal schreiben bitte

und fuer das katerchen werden natuerlich die :daumen: ganz fest gedrueckt

12. Juni 2011, 16:06
Vielen Dank, Don Camilio! :)

Reni, you are the person who wants to adopt Puhcho?

I was worried that i send him to strangers...I wanted the adopters to be fully aware of the very bad condition he is.

Puhcho has a tumour very close to the anus. That is what caused the constipation. He did not poop for days and started intoxicating. He also has temperature and is very dehytrated. He is on antibiotics now. The operation is needed because he can`t go to the toilet and that exhausts him. Also, very important - he is FIV positive! We made him a test trying to understand what is bothering him. And the test for FIV was positive. That does not mean he will die, no. It will not bother him. But owners must know it. He was a domestic cat and the only way that he got the virus when his owners tried to make him live on the street. Obviously other cat beated him and that is how he was infected. Poor boy, how much distress he was in during his life.

12. Juni 2011, 16:17

hello denitsa,
no no, not reni herself, a friend of reni wanted to adopt her (that's what i know).
i hope, reni will write to you when she reads this here.
best wishes from nuremberg

12. Juni 2011, 17:25
Admin

Ich verstehe die ganze Geschichte nicht, meine Kontaktperson (die einfach besser als ich Englisch kann) hat schon mehrmals geschrieben, daß hier Leute warten, allerdings glaube ich nicht, daß sie einen FIVie nehmen?! Lg, Reni

15. Juni 2011, 19:40
Profil Website besuchen
Admin

Also, wie ich es sehe, und das tut mir echt ausserordentlich leid, zoffen sich da zwei bulgarische Tierschützerinnen und daher bekomme ich seit Wochen keine Info über den Kater...schade, wieder einmal bleibt ein Tier auf der Strecke! Lg, Reni

16. Juni 2011, 08:30
Profil Website besuchen
Dear Reni,

I do not know what is happening anymore. I have no conflicts with no one. The only thing i wanted is to have contact with somebody in Austria so that i can explain how bad the situation with the cat is. I need the owners to be prepared.

So, here are the latest news.

Puhcho was operated and a very big tumor was removed from him. The operations lasted 3 hours. This tumor hurt his bladder and his colon and that is what made him not poop. Now he is at home and recovering.

Here is a photo after he got home. He is still dehydrated and ill but we hope he will get better.

He still has tumors on his breasts. He is FIV positive.

Bild

Bild

17. Juni 2011, 13:58
Admin

Könnte das bitte jemand für Denitsa übersetzen??

Liebe Denitsa, die Interessenten sind gute Freunde von mir ohne Internet, aber ich kann garantieren, daß Puhcho es dort sehr gut haben wird, er hat dort einen grossen, gesicherten Garten, viel Platz und andere Katzenfreunde. Die Leute tun wirklich alles für ihre Tiere und haben eine gute Tierklinik in der Nähe. Sie freuen sich auch auf Puhcho, allerdings haben sie Bedenken, wie er einen etwaigen Transport in der jetzigen Situation schafft, davor haben wir hier alle ein bisschen Angst...denn das letzte, was wir wollen, ist, daß es Puhcho durch die Übersiedelung noch schlechter geht, lg, Reni

17. Juni 2011, 18:53
Profil Website besuchen

I'll try to translate to you Denitsa what Reni was writing:

dear Denitsa, the people are interested for this poor cat are friends of mine, but they don't have internet. but i can guarantee, that Puhcho would have a very good place with a big garden (sure for cats), a lot of place and other catfriends. These people do all the best for their animals and they have a very good animal hospital nearby. They look forward for Puhcho, but they are afraid whether he is able to survive this journey in his situation in this moment; for this, we all are really a little bit afraid...... the last thing we wish is, that Puhcho feels more worse due the emigration.
love Reni

17. Juni 2011, 19:14
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 23 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste